The smallest and lightest BGAN device
The Thrane & Thrane EXPLORER 110 combines an exceptionally compact design with performance and optimal flexibility.The terminal can be separated into two parts, so users can choose between indoor and outdoor use, with no need for an external antenna.Combined with the EXPLORER ISDN handset for voice telephony and text messages, the terminal is ideal for single users, who need to set up a complete broadband mobile office in frequently changing locations.
- Remote access – high-speed access to your corporate network, enabling access to company and customer information.
- Internet – access the internet at speeds up to 384kbps.
- Email – send and receive email via the internet or email applications.
- Telephony – make phone calls via a peripheral handset at the same time as accessing data applications.
- Streaming – select guaranteed quality of service up to 64kbps on demand eg.
- for video, audio.
- File transfer – send and receive large files.
- Store and forward – save and send files eg. video.
Ultimate portability – at around half the size of a laptop and weighing less than 1kg, it is the smallest and lightest terminal in the range.
Simultaneous voice and broadband data – access your data applications and make a phone call at the same time, via the EXPLORER ISDN handset. The terminal can also be configured and monitored directly from the handset.
Highly flexible – uniquely designed to split into two separate units, so the antenna can be placed outside, while you work indoors in comfort – with no requirement for an additional external antenna. The terminal can be connected to a laptop via the USB port, Bluetooth or Ethernet.
Global coverage – provides service anywhere within the BGAN coverage area. Easy to use – with the one-patch antenna design, it takes less than a minute to locate a satellite communications signal.
The service can be accessed via BGAN LaunchPad on your laptop, an EXPLORER ISDN handset or an on-box user interface with self-explanatory indicators.
Robust – purposely designed to operate in challenging environmental conditions. Completely secure – connect seamlessly via your preferred VPN application.
If you would like more information, please contact us here.
BGAN Coverage Map