- “The Explorer 300 comprises a single unit incorporating a transceiver and an integral antenna in a compact, robust design”.
Voice and broadband data communications for the lightweight mobile office
EXPLORER 300 is among the smallest and most compact BGAN terminals in the EXPLORER Family.It has never been easier to stay connected from anywhere in the world. Setting up your EXPLORER 300 is quick and easy. Just plug in a laptop or PDA, or use the Bluetooth interface, point the antenna towards the BGAN satellite – and you are online.EXPLORER 300 is based on the same core technology as EXPLORER 500 and 700. Making it easy for you to switch between these three models as they have identical interfaces.
All EXPLORER terminals take into account ease of use. They are highly customizable, they boast a plug and play capability, and give you simplicity, functionality and versatility – even if you are new to satellite communication.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
- High-speed data transfer up to 384 kbps
- Seamless global coverage
- Support for streaming IP at 32, 64 kbps
- Standard LAN, Bluetooth and phone interfaces
- Easy system setup and operation
- Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
- Robust, reliable and durable design
If you would like more information, please contact us here.
BGAN Coverage Map