- “Ideal for emergency responders, reporters, and mobile workers”
Hughes 9350 BGAN Mobile Satellite Terminal
Imagine connecting at IP broadband rates of up to 400+ kbps (depending on look angle) transmit and receive while on the move—with a complete mobile communications package including a broadband satellite IP terminal and tracking antenna.That’s exactly what you get with the breakthrough Hughes 9350 mobile satellite terminal. Fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s global BGAN satellite service, the Hughes 9350 offers high-performance connectivity on the move for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9350 is ideal for emergency responders, reporters, and mobile workers who need reliable, high-speed connectivity on the move, such as:
- First responders and public safety workers
- Mobile healthcare technicians
- Corporate disaster planners
- Remote field personnel
Collaborate with staff back at headquarters using video, voice, and data simul-taneously. Create a wireless hot spot for team members on the scene using the built-in Wi-Fi Access Point. The Hughes 9350 is IP compatible and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels. And it’s easy to install on any vehicle—the compact tracking antenna is packaged with a magnetic roof mount and a single cable connection.
The Hughes 9350 allows you to send and receive IP packet data via Ethernet and WLAN interfaces in a land-vehicular application. In parallel with the packet data services, the same terminal supports a circuit switched voice call or a 64 kbps ISDN data call.
- Fully-autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move
- Easy antenna installation (magnetic mount) on vehicle roof
- Includes RF cable and power cable for vehicular installation
- Up to 400+ kbps shared data rate and 256 kbps streaming IP data rate*
- Auto context activation feature allows PDP contexts to be activated without user action
- Internal Web MMI for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Web MMI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones
- ISDN bearer capabilities: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 k audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)
- Allows simultaneous use of all interfaces (RJ-11, Ethernet, ISDN, USB, and WLAN)
- WLAN access point
- Two RJ-11 ports; one for voice and one for fax
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) port
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Selectable Quality of Service (32 kbps, 64 kbps, 128 kbps, or 256 kbps (elevation angles >45 degrees))
- Tracking antenna, 8M RF cable, and magnetic feet for roof mount
- Cable from IDU to antenna
- Hughes 9350 Mobile Satellite Terminal
- DC-to-DC power cord
- User Guide and Installation Guide (PDF on Web site)
*Data rate performance can vary depending upon moving conditions and obstruction of satellite signal.
If you would like more information, please contact us here.
BGAN Coverage Map