The Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone is the ultimate in dependable mobile communications. Having been engineered for the world’s toughest customers in the world’s toughest environments, the 9555 is a critical lifeline whenever and wherever needed. It is a ruggedly built handheld that works everywhere, without exception.Combined with the only communications network that provides true global coverage, the 9555 delivers the reliable, secure, real-time, mission critical communications service that Iridium users have come to expect.The Iridium 9555 is not only the smallest phone Iridium has ever made, it’s also the most powerful. With a significantly reduced footprint from our previous phone, more hand-friendly form factor, and aerodynamic features, this sleek handset is designed to easily go wherever your customers do – including through your distribution channels.
The Innovative, all-new design of the 9555 is significantly smaller and lighter than previous models of handhelds. It has an intuitive user interface and an internally stowed antenna and comes with a headset and hands-free capability. Also worth noting is that the 9555 Satellite Phone comes with Sarantel Power Helix antenna technology which provides exceptionally high performance for such a small package.Since the 9555 is lightweight and simple to use, it will be the satellite phone of choice for emergency workers and customers in other remote environments such as the open seas, on rugged industrial sites, and in extreme travel scenarios.
Capabilities & Features
- A brighter screen with 200 character illuminated graphic display
- An illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Pre-programmable International Access Code
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- 100 entry internal address book with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history for received, missed and dialed calls
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- SIM-based address book with 155 entry capacity
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
- A speaker phone
- Improved Short Messaging Service (SMS) and email capabilities
- An upgraded mini-USB data port
- Water and shock resistant
If you would like more information, please contact us here.
Iridium Coverage Map
Other Satellite Phones